CEAMeS Discussion Paper Series
- 1 - The effects of external shocks on the business cycle in China
- 2 - The middle-income trap – definitions, theories and countries concerned
- 3 - The building up of new imbalances in China
- 4 - China in the middle-income trap?
- 5 - A stylized model of China’s growth since 1978
- 6 - On the (non-)sustainability of China’s development strategies
- 7 - Government efficiency and exports in China
- 8 - How severe will the growth slowdown in China caused by the structural change...
- 9 - The Changing Patterns of Investment in the PRC Economy
- 10 - The Deep Determinants of the Middle-Income Trap
- 11 - The Deep Determinants at More Subtle Stages of Development